61 Things That Make Life Awesome
For reasons completely beyond me, the holidays tend to be an emotional time one way or the other.
Some people love them, others despise it.
In honor of the strange foray of emotions holidays tend to bring I decided to change it up a little .
Below is a free flowing stream of conscious about “What Makes Life Awesome”.
I just kept writing until my mind went blank.
61 Things That Make Life Super Awesome!
- Wheat bread
- Improving every day
- Great customer service
- Nice people
- My parents – Ron-a-owa and Torti (Those are their knicknames)
- My brother – Elibear
- My sisters – Mari and Xochil
- The internet
- Watching sports with my mom
- Starbucks feta egg white wraps
- French press coffee
- Interesting people
- Motivational audio
- Really cool socks
- Butterflies (the animal )
- Butterflies (the feeling)
- The eyes of an engaged human
- Peanut butter
- Martial arts
- Making people smile
- Falling in love
- Morning rituals
- Dogs that sleep on my feet
- Feeling loved
- Understanding a few words in a new language for the first time
- Writing a blog post that people love
- Being inspired
- Inspiring someone else
- The feeling of holding a new book in my hands
- Completing a huge historical fiction novel
- Dancing like no one is watching.
- Laughing at myself
- Brown Rice
- Free coffee refills
- Fresh apples
- A great country music song
- Deodorant (I hate bad body odor!)
- The sound of rain
- Sleeping 8 hours
- Watching puppies trying to climb stairs
What’s on Your List?
Though it seems very simple this exercise is very powerful.
By doing this it will immediately put you in a positive frame of mind. No matter where you are on the spectrum (love the holidays or want to punch it in the face) this exercise will put you in a better mood.
Take a pencil or pen and just start writing “what makes your life awesome.” Just keep going until you feel like stopping. Then reread that list. It’s powerful!
For the comments:
What’s on your list?